4 steps, about 2-3 minutes a day- and you will never have to deal with soap scum build up or scrubbing the bathroom ever again.
The tools you will need-
- a shower squeegee
- paper towels
- glass cleaner
- Scrub Free
Here are the 4 steps-
1. When you get out of the shower, after you have dried off and put on your lotion and such... do a once over on the shower walls with the squeegee.
2. Take 2 pieces of paper towel and clean in this order-mirror, counters, quick wipe over towel bars, chrome in shower, and toilet lip. Throw paper towel away.
3. Do one of these chores each day or two-
- Spray tub with scrub free and do a quick wipe down with wet rag or sponge, or
- Clean the toilet, or
- Do a quick wipe up of the floor, or
- Do a quick cleaning on your shower doors, if you have them, or if you have shower curtains- spray any spots with Clorox Cleanup.
4. Watch for any mold, or discoloring of the grout. Spray with Clorox Cleanup and just let it work.
That's it. Your bathroom will always look terrific, and it'll be a lot healthier too.
Don't let build up happen in the first place. Keeping it clean in the first place is so much easier than trying to clean it later.